Regional Agency Account Sales & Management
Full-time or Part-time, Contract, Commission
Massmedia is a full service advertising agency seeking individuals who can connect with clients and help them achieve their business objectives through a highly effective blend of traditional and digital media.
Currently seeking Regional Agency Account Sales and Service Representatives for:
- Boston/New England
- Palm Beach/South Florida
The ideal candidate will possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, have an enthusiastic and outgoing personality, along with a drive to succeed.
You’ll be working independently on your own flexible schedule to develop new traditional and digital agency business with categories in which Massmedia has multiple proven success stories, and provide superior client service at all times.
To be considered please have at least 3 years experience in media and/or marketing sales and service with intense client focus and delivering your clients’ ROI as the overriding priority. Massmedia Inc. is a Google Partner and familiarity with Google advertising (Adwords) services is preferred.
Please note this is a commission-based independent contractor position with a flexible work schedule. Compensation structure allows for earnings of $75,000 – $125,000+ per year based solely on performance.
Responsibilities will include:
- Develop new agency accounts through prospecting and setting appointments with businesses, organizations, and institutions.
- Learn and fully understand the business objectives and advertising strategies of prospects and clients.
- In consultation with, and with guidance provided by agency ownership, provide solutions to help clients achieve their objectives through highly effective advertising.
- Help create and present advertising strategies and ideas for traditional and digital advertising campaigns.
- Outside direct media or agency sales experience preferred
- Strong understanding of traditional, digital, and social media
- Excellent organizational, written, and presentation skills
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to build and maintain positive client relationships
- Competitive, persuasive, energetic, and self-motivated traits with the ability to overcome objections.
- Professional appearance is a must
No calls, please.
Please, initial contact only via email@example.com – Include resume, link to LinkedIn profile, and brief description of your personal best client success story.
*Massmedia, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of anything other than obvious incompetence or blatant stupidity. Sense of humor and positive outlook is a foundational condition of employment.